Matching Games, Wooden Memory Match Stick Chess Game, Funny Block Board Game, Early Educational Toy, Brain Training Games for Kids, Boys, Girls, Family Board Game (One Free gift inside)
(Download Photos From Here)
Title: <your brand>Matching Games, Wooden Memory Match Stick Chess Game, Funny Block Board Game, Early Educational Toy, Brain Training Games for Kids, Boys, Girls, Family Board Game (One Free gift inside)
HSN:3924 (GST 18%)
Weight : 585 gm
Volumetric Weight : 998 gm
Package Dimension : 31*23*7
Amazon Category: Stacking & Balancing Games | Jigsaw Puzzles
Flipkart Category: Puzzles and Cubes | Toys and Games
Material : Wooden
- Early education helper : For children over 2 years old, help to improve children's awareness of color, logical ability, and curiosity. In addition, both elderly and children can use it to exercise memory.
- Fun memory learning game : Wooden puzzle games and educational toys don't need to be boring. This memory and matching game helps with cognitive development, hand eye coordination and problem solving skills.
- Smooth wood material : Both the dice, the sticks and the round chassis are all made of quality wood, surface of them are smooth, so you can feel comfort to use them without worrying about whether it will hurt hands of your child.
- Family game : Kids can have fun with their friends by using this chess game set, parents can use it to play parent-child games to bring them closer together, even older people can also use it to play games.
- How to play : After rolling the dice, find out the soldiers of the same color that have been hidden according to the color of the dice displayed. The winner is the party with more soldiers at the last minute. More detailed methods can refer to the description.
(Copy The Description From Here)
<b>How To Play :</b>
<p>Put all the pieces on the board, throw the dice, and pick out a piece that has the same color as the dice. If you get the same color piece, and you can throw the dice to continue playing; otherwise, put the piece back to the original, the next player starts the game.</p>
<li>Option 1: when the pieces on the board take the air, the game is ended, and the pieces in each player's hand are counted. If you have the most pieces, you can win.
<li>Option 2: whoever collects the six colors of the pieces first wins. During the game, both parties can exchange the pieces that they think are not needed.
<li>Option 3: whoever collects the first four colors of all the colors will win. During the game, both parties can think that they do not need it.
<b>Best Educational :</b>
<P>Play new children's wooden memory chess with friends to enhance children's friendship. While cultivating parent-child relationships, the early education of color-cognitive chess can encourage you to play with your children for the best educational experience.</P>
(Copy The Keywords From Here)
wooden memory match stick chess game set funny color block board parent child interaction toy for kids
puzzles and cubes, building and blocks toys, toys and games, puzzles and cubes, baby toys, learning and educational toys
Post a Comment